Welcome to SVGBUZZ!
Patrick’s Day SVG. If you are looking for Designs, It is perfect for your projects, home decorations, T-shirts, or DIY crafting needs. Besides, there are numerous new ideas that we will update on a daily basis, especially in light of the current pandemic. If you require a different design, please give us an image of it; surely we are willing to assist you with the entire process.
Patrick’s Day SVG Includes: 5 files: SVG- PNG- DXF- EPS
– SVG file for use with Cricut Explore and other cutting machines
– DXF file for use with other software and cutting machines
– EPS file for use with cutting or vector editors software
– PNG file with a transparent background
HOW TO DOWNLOAD File:
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. Your download will be available immediately through your file receipt. You will receive the Email for download within minutes of your purchase. You can download the files by going to “Your Account” > “Purchases” scroll down and look for your purchase, and download from the download button.
- Purchasing this listing you get a ZIP file. Right click the ZIP folder and choose Extract All. This is done with WinRAR, free 7-Zip software.
OR unzip files online with http://www.ezyzip.com/. Cannot open ZIP. Inbox me your email address.
- Use the proper file format with your cutting machine.
- Ungroup the file in Cricut software/Silhouette software/other to separate colors.
As the purchaser you can use these designs for the following:
- To make finished items for personal projects, and commercial uses.
- To make commercial use items, so long as you do not sell the image itself. So, it must be incorporated into a finished product such as a shirt, sign, printed materials, etc.
- NO REFUNDS will be given if any file is downloaded. Image files are non-returnable therefore non-refundable.
- You can NOT make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
Please contact me if you have any questions, I would be more than glad to help you!